An Oral Story
Ask any woman and she'll likely tell you that a good lick between the legs is more than welcome on most occasions.
Ask any woman and she'll likely tell you that a good lick between the legs is more than welcome on most occasions. However, some men are adverse to the act or don't know how to properly perform when down there, so they avoid it all together. What do you do you do it your partner isn't keen on going downtown or if you wish he were a bit better at it? SDC.com is here to offer some tips and advice on proper muff-eating etiquette.
Why Do Some Men Avoid It?
- They don't like the taste of vagina. Their own partner may taste familiar, but every woman tastes different. Like with sperm, the taste of a vagina is also determined by food.
- Having pubic hair is a little trend-dependent. However, most men appear to have a preference for a bare or at least quite trimmed Venus hill.
- It takes too long. And that can cause proper jaw cramp. When you spoil your own partner orally, you probably know exactly how they will get excited. With another woman, what you thought would work might be the total opposite of what she actually needs/wants.
Tips for a Successful Oral Story
- Ask your sex partner what she likes and let her know clearly. It also turns out she's already excited. Don't hone in on the clitoris right away. Most women do not find this exciting, exceptions are made. However, she has to let you know. A vagina consists of more than one clitoris.
- Listen to your partner. You don't need to stop every time to ask if what you're doing is OK. By listening well, you can hear if you are in the right place or you have to try something else.
- Let your hands play. Using your tongue is the main event, but using your hands to wrap or knead a little can increase the enjoyment.
- Does it still feel awkward or isn't your best good enough? Stop trying to satisfy your partner with your tongue and enjoy sex in another way.
Unique Sex Positions To Try With Your Partner
Looking to experience a new sex position with your partner? Try these moves from Dr. Jess.
His and Hers: Erogenous Zones
Men and women are built differently, physically and mentally, which also means we get turned on differently.
American Sex Podcast Episode 38: Urethral Sounding with John C. Luna
Urethral sounding -- what is it? Why do people do it? How do people do it? Is it safe? Does it hurt? Why does it scare the bejeezus out of me? Why does it also sound hot AF?
Tone of Voice Reveals State of Relationship
Your tone of voice can reveal more about your relationship state than a therapy session.
Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level with Dirty Talk
You might surprise yourself when you have sex and the dirty and naughty sentences come out of your mouth just like that!
Sex Life Secondary to Social Media
The smartphone appears to be more interesting in bed than the bed partner. Nowadays there are even telephone condoms to silence the devices.