Waking up is never easy, but coffee usually helps... or should we all be switching out caffeine for fornication?
Morning Sex has Some Nice Perks
- The hormone oxytocin makes you feel more connected with your partner. Brain oxytocin also reduces stress responses, including anxiety. These effects have been demonstrated in a number of species.
- You'll be less likely to get sick: The release of the antibody immunoglobulin A reduces the risk of infection.
- You start your day with energy.
- The heart attack risk decreases with regular morning sex.
Before Having Morning Sex
The fear of odor, bad breath and more smelly stuff often dissuade many from having a spontaneous game of morning sex. Therefore, here are 5 tips to make morning sex as fun and tasty as possible. And you don't even get to get up much earlier.
- Brush your teeth. Let's face it: Everybody has bad breath in the morning.
- Take a shower. That way you smell good after a sweaty night in bed. When you hop in the shower and brush your teeth at the same time, you won't lose precious "play" time. And why not take a shower together!
- Use deodorant, even after showering!
- Use the bathroom first. Nothing is more annoying than a lovemaking interrupted because of a full bladder.
- Have a nice coffee afterwards.