Leigh Montavon, Holistic Sex and Relationship Coach
Leigh Montavon (they/she) is a holistic sex and relationship coach who specializes in working with queer, non-monogamous, and kinky clients. They are also a writer for Hustler Magazine online, and co-host of the podcast “Queers Next Door.” Leigh is passionate about body liberation, dismantling the white cis-hetero patriarchy, and combating shame.
I am delighted to share my latest podcast interview that I released recently with Leigh Montavon. It was a pleasure to meet Leigh and get to know her story. They have led a fascinating life, with numerous lightbulb moments along the way, all of which have informed their current practice as a sex and relationship coach, focused on the queer community. Leigh is a sex coach and clinical sexologist, offering sex and relationship coaching to individuals and couples. They are passionate about providing a safe space for folks like you to explore and ultimately discover the truest version of yourself. They believe that a healthy sexuality is key to a happy life, and deeply values body positivity, sex positivity, comprehensive sex education, intersectional feminism, and social justice. They also specialize in working with, and are strongly connected to, the LGBTQIA+, kink, and non-monogamous communities. Leigh, it has been a delight to get know you! Please know that I am whole-heartedly cheering you on with your pursuits! Thank you for the wonderful services and valuable work that you are contributing to our broader community! You are AWESOME!
In this interview, Leigh talks about...
- How she came out as bisexual in high school in a Letter to the Editor of the school paper.
- Her personal journey of marriage, motherhood, and monogamy.
- Why she is currently in a monogamous relationship but considers herself engaging in “polyamorous parenting.”
- Her experience in dating someone who transitioned during their relationship.
- Why she made the career change from technology to relationship and sex coach.
- How her podcast “Queers Next Door” came to be and what they cover on air.
Tune in using the player above to listen to this fantastic and fascinating podcast episode!